Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ice Day

Snow and ice came through last night into early this morning. It was pretty last night to see the snow fall while I sat on my couch stitching.

We woke up this morning to a couple inches of snow topped by a nice layer of ice. Ew! I was planning on calling out already, but it was that much easier when I found out that the liberal leave policy was in effect. Matt also decided to stay home for the day. I would much rather shovel snow and clean off cars at 10 am then 5 am.

I spent most of the morning/early afternoon cleaning up the messes and the rest of the day stitching and watching movies.

I've made a lot of progress on my "sampling" the last couple nights. I love the peacock block!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Danielle said...

The day went by much too fast! Love the peacock! You have made great progress.

Anonymous said...

Have to agree, the peacock is beautiful