Friday, January 7, 2011

Books

I haven't been reading a lot lately and I'm really starting to miss books. I recently downloaded the kindle app for my phone. Its really convenient and nifty, but so far I've only downloaded free books. I'm still having a hard time grasping paying for a book I won't actually hold in my hand.

So, I've seen recently that Candace Cameron Bure has recently written a book called "Reshaping it All". Its mostly a spiritual book, but its also about being healthy. I'm a total twitter geek and follow her so I've seen a lot of comments from people reading it and it all seems very positive.

It doesnt seem like the typical celebrity book and I think it eould be nice to finally read something positive from someone in the celebrity world. I don't think I will actually buy the book but I definitely wouldnt mind taking a look. I'm not much for nonfiction, but I could give it a whirl.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love to read!!! I am going to check this book out now. I am currently reading Stephen King's newest book.