Friday, January 28, 2011

Almost Done!


I've still got the top lettering to finish, but I'm hoping by tonight I will have my first finish of 2011!

I haven't yet picked out my next projext after this. I do have a couple small things to do before the end of next week, so ill most likely work on those to finish out the month.

Next Sunday, February 6th is the annual Super Bowl sale at my LNS, The Stitching Post! I'm so excited! I have to make a list of the items I need to be on the lookout for, specifically threads, beads and fabrics.

Its a bit snowy here today, but thankfully nothing seems to be sticking to the roads and should end by the time I leave work to go home.

Have a great weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

That looks great!
What shop to you go to?

Danielle said...

As a kick, post your list of items you WANT to get at The Stitching Post for the Super Bowl sale, and then post an after list of what you REALLY are able to get!!!!

Danielle said...

Um, I also meant to say your project looks great!!!!!

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Love it - so pretty!!

Tanya