Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Todat is Valentines Day. Pretty much just another day.

This past Friday, Matt and I wrnt out for our vday dinner at Outback Steakhouse. Yummy!! Saturday morning I met up with Danielle for some stitching and we also signed up for stitch night at The Stitching Poat. I'm very excited about this! I've never been before and Danielle said it was very nice when she went. That night, Matt worked so I planted myself on the couch and got a good bit of stitching done on Venetian. Sunday we let ourselves sleep in and the did a bit of shopping, ending the weekend with a visit to Matts mom and grandparents.

I've just seen on the abcstitch website that Mirabilia has it's monthly release listed. No picture yet, but I'm definitely excited to see it!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: