Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blog Blondie

I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday! I wasn't even so busy yesterday/last night that I have a good excuse. We had some freezing rain in the morning, and while I could have stayed home from work yesterday, I chose not to because we were supposed to get morning last night into this morning. So, I went to work about an hour later to avoide traffic. Worked throughout the day and got caught up on alot of things in anticipation of not having to be there today. Of course, we got nothing but nasty, boring rain and I had to go to work today. Boo! So, I worked through yesterday and went home to relax and stitch. Since I have finished the sampler, I went back to working on Venetian Opulence. Wow, going from working on 40 count fabric back to 28 count is quite an adjustment! But, I love it, the colors are so beautiful! It wasn't until I was laying in bed reading a book on the kindle app on my phone that I realized that I missed my blog post for the day. Dang it! Now I owe double for today, so I'll be back with more later!

Anywho, there are some exciting things happening in the blog world. One of my fave designers and the nicest lady in the world, Belinda, of Blue Ribbon Designs is celebrating reaching over 400 followers on her blog and is having a GIVEAWAY!! Woo Hoo!! Its a lovely little stitching pouch complete with goodies!!

Also, this coming Sunday is the Super Bowl and my LNS, The Stitching Post is having a sale!! So excited! I've been looking forward to this for weeks AND I am meeting up with the lovely Danielle for some shopping and coffee at a local coffee shop. I am hoping to come home with lots of goodies!

This week is also time for my TUSAL update and finishing up my gift package for the Valentine's Day swap being hosted by Parsley. Such an exciting and busy week, I better get to it!

Hope you are all having a good week so far, and  those experiencing the big storm blowing through are able to stay safe and warm with needle flying!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Haha. You know all we were going to get was rain, right? You need to post a pic of Venetian Opulence. Such gorgeous colors! Yes, I saw Belinda's giveaway. I need to enter. I don't know why I didn't when I read the post. Can't wait until Sunday! Instead of getting the overdyed threads (see my blog post for today!) I may pick up some more LK patterns I don't have and some fabric. We'll see...