Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Sale and Angry Birds

Yesterday was the big Super Bowl sale at The Stitching Post. I met up with Danielle right as the store opened so we could get our shop on and oh how we did! After making the round of the store I had quite a few things in hand, mostly new charts, and had to tell myself to just put some of them back.

I allowed myself to get two patterns, one of which was actually a kit. I got the last mill hill vanilla cupcake bead kit! I also got JBW Designs butterfly pattern. I love butterflies AND its in pink! I got the missing Kreinik for venetian and a bunch of threads. Mostly more Weeks threads for another Blue Ribbon Design. I also picked up two pieces of fabric. It was a good shopping trip and it felt nice to go in knowing what upcoming projects I had in mind to get supplies for.

After our haul at The Stitching Post, Danielle and I went down the street for coffee and chit chat. It was a lot of fun!

I had to rush home to do some quick house cleaning before the big game after that. Matt had invited over a couple that lives a few houses down from us last minute, so I had to gather up all the dirty drawers and throw them in our bedroom and shut the door so they wouldn't see what hogs we are. We had fun though and it was nice enough to make some hot dogs and burgers on the grill!

Hope you had a great day!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: