Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Taking It Easy

Been taking a bit of break lately. Not much stitching going on. Sunday, I got to meet up with a few stitching ladies; Deb, Joann, Astrid, Denise, and Danielle. We met up at Denise's house where she treated us to some yummy food and enjoyed some stitching. Denise has a lovely home! It was great fun to enjoy time stitching and wandering around her house seeing all her wonderful stitching displayed. I got to work a bit on Growing like a tree and started the border.


That night I discovered we had a nasty water leak under our sink. I don't keep much under there so who knows how long it was going on before I noticed. The landlord came Monday to take a look and it was a loose pipe. Luckily, easily fixed by hubby at the landlords direction. Thank goodness!! My wonderful hubby has taken it upon himself to clean up the mess in there and I couldn't be happier about that!


Sunday is the big superbowl sale at my lns and I'm super excited!! I won't be getting much but I'm always excited to visit the shop! I also took off next monday from work so I'm looking forward to a day at home.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

6 comments:

Nicola said...

How nice to be able to meet up with your pin pals.

Patty C. said...

Beautiful WIP - Looking forward to seeing the progress

Denise said...

I loved the sampler you were working on!

cucki said...

lovely wip..have fun xxx

DJ said...

Sorry to hear about the leak under your sink...but what a sweetie your husband is to clean up the mess!! Love the sampler you were working on Sunday, the colors are really fabulous! I'm looking forward to the sale Sunday too...we'll see you there!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely stitching :D glad the leak is now fixed.