Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sweet Progress

I've made a nice bit of progress on A Sweeter Love by Plum Street Samplers. I'm stitching on 40 ct. using the called for silks. I'm really enjoying this stitch and it will be very special for me as I plan to personalize it for our wedding. Above the couple I am planning something along the lines of a rhodes heart with our initials and the in the space between the "bride" and the white house, adding our wedding date.


Last night and today I stitched the flowers in the border, finished another motif and started working on the border around the verse. I found two mistakes in the vines of the border. Too far along to frog, one doesn't really matter but the other puts off my border by one darn stitch. So, I will have to remember that when I do the other side to make sure they line up.


Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

1 comment:

cucki said...

wow it is looking so lovely..
truly a very sweet progress.
hugs cucki xx