Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Dance!!

While enjoying the snow I finished Quaker Heart by Shepherds Bush. I love this design so much! The specialty stitches are so pretty. I think this design is special enough to warrant some Jill Rensel mats!


Hubby and I were out at Hobby Lobby today and I just had to get a picture of this adorable cupcake cookie jar. And the measuring spoons!


Speaking of adorable, have you seen this new Lizzie Kate kit coming out?! Love it!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

6 comments:

cucki said...

well done for the finish dear..it is so sweet..
i love the new LK design too..sweet..
hugs for you xx

butterfly said...

Lovely finish Vegas Jilly, oh I love the cupcake spoons.

Joysze said...

Congrats on the finish. It's darling!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely finish :D

Nicola said...

Hello

I am so glad that you have become a follower of my blog. I am looking forward to sharing my stitching journey and life at Poldhu Cove with you.

I have enjoyed my visit to your blog and signed straight up as a follower.

Nicola x

reinaknitsbythefire said...

Hi vegasjilly..in Maryland..
this is reina in Vegas.
http://reina-reinaknits.blogspot.com
see my blog too.
**Leave a comment it makes me happy!!! **

I love your Quaker Heart finish..as I do all of SB designs. I agree a mat by Jill Rentzel will be just the Best.

I enjoy your blog.
Have a great year! Hugz, ~reina~