Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thanks

A big thanks to all of you that sent well wishes on my job interview. While awaiting a big fat rejection letter, I got a call back for a second interview!! I'm so excited!


Again, not much stitching going on. Over the weekend I did put a few stitches into the border of A Sweeter Love. The Nashville market was also this past weekend. Saturday, I am meeting up with the ladies at my lns to paw over all the new stitchy goodness.


I also caved and ordered a few things from 123stitch. The april cottage chart by ccn, barnwood buttons by rosewood manor, and winifred gardner.


What did you see at market that you MUST have?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I hope it works out well for you!

Carrie said...

Good luck to you!

Denise said...

keeping my fingers crossed for you, I think that you have a great chance!

Barb said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed. I have no LNS so I'm waiting for things to show up on the web sites!

Nicola said...

I will keep everything crossed for you xxx

Ginger said...

Good luck on your call-back interview.

I found several things from Market that I liked. I ordered several, but I MUST finish the stitching on some other things before I start new ones! Go figure. :-)

Rachel S-H said...

Fingers crossed for the second interview to go well.