Monday, February 6, 2012

A New Week

Another week begins after a great weekend!


Friday night DH worked so I had the house to myself for a bit. I didn't feel all that great so not much stitching was accomplished. Saturday, I didn't feel much better, but I got to enjoy the day with DH and we went to get our superbowl snacks for the big game day.


Yesterday, I met up with the ladies for lunch and then shopping at our lns' big game day sale. I was unable to get the threads I needed for my chatelaine piece, but did pick up the new Lizzie Kate kit. I started working on it last night during the game. I took the day off work today to enjoy a day at home and stitched a bit more this morning.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

10 comments:

butterfly said...

LOVE is so pretty love the little birds.

cucki said...

Aww it is so sweet,, I love the bird too xxx

dixiesamplar said...

How sweet...love LK kits!

Barb said...

Your little valentine stitch is adorable!

Minnie said...

Sorry you couldn't get your threads at the sale but you made a great start on the Lizzy Kate.

Denise said...

You got a lot done, it looks great!

Autumn said...

I really love it!! Okay...must stitch must stitch ...

Denise said...

Very cute! love the colors!
Happy Stitching
Denise

Anonymous said...

sweet stitches

Nicola said...

Love is so pretty. Sorry to hear that you have not been well, hopefully you are better now.