Thursday, March 31, 2011

I heart organization

After making trips to THREE stores, I was finally able to find the bags to store my silk floss. By the time I hit Joann Fabrics I was extremely frustrated.

Here I am, all ready to dive into A Sweeter Love and I have no way to store my threads in a manner that won't get them all mixed up and my blond self confused trying to figure out which color is which after I rip off the labels.

Not one store had Floss Away bags and I am too impatient to wait for them to come in the mail. All the while I've been kicking myself for not getting them when I was at In Stitches staring at them two weeks ago. Luckily, Joanns had some small storage bags and I also picked up a couple of the metal rings.

I rushed home to the comfort of my couch and cherry coke zero and promptly started sorting my floss and labeling my bags. The bags didn't come with holes punched in them for the ring so I dug a hole punch out of the junk drawer and punched away.

Now they are labeled and bagged and ready for some serious stitching!

Sweet Relief.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

Rhona said...

Oooh, you are all organized! What a great feeling...at least I think it is....my blog isn't called Tangled Threads for nothing!!! lol