Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sock knitting

I've been working on this for the past week. Its a sock. On double pointed needles...or dpns. I'm attempting to have the pair done in time to give to my friend, her fave color is purple, so I think she will like them. Plus I probably won't be seeing her to exchange gifts until closer to my birthday next werk so I think I got this, but no promises.

While I loooove the yarn, I'm not fond of the method. But my 40" circular needles are tied up in other socks so I had no choice. Its not so bad, just kind of fiddly with all the points in my way. The pattern is called "froot loop" from knitty magazine via ravelry. Its such a cute pattern, and super easy!

I will definitely be making a of pair socks for myself in this pattern.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: