Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Winter Blah!

So winter has hit us hard in the midatlantic. I almost said maryland, but then remember I now live in PENNSYLVANIA!! My husband and purchased our first home and we moved in the last weekend of January. Even though it's only a few minutes from our old rental, it's still a bit of an adjustment to a new state. 

Needless to say, the last few months have been very stressful waiting for everything to go through and getting to settlement. Also, moving with a toddler in tow. What was I thinking?! But, our new house is beautiful and so much room!! We have really loved being out from under the shadow of a landlord. And new appliances. Like a dishwasher. And a washer and dryer. And in the summer, air conditioning. Sweet, blissful air conditioning. 

So, I haven't had much time to stitch from all the moving and such. But, this past weekend I was able to work on sleeping princess for a bit and also started bringing a project with me to work. I stitch during my lunch break and I feel like it's really helped me to be a little less stressed. I wish I could just sit all day and work on it, but if 30 minutes is all I can fit into a day, I'll take it!! 


3 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Congratulations on the house! I may be too nosey, but can we get some pics when you're ready?

Vickie said...

Congratulations on your home! How exciting. You do need to update your profile info still. ;)

VegasJilly said...

Definitely!!