Monday, February 17, 2014

New Babies

Today was a holiday for me. I got to enjoy a nice, relaxing day at home. I was able to spend a good chunk of time stitching on Sleeping Princess. I also finished watching the first season of Game of Thrones. I really like it!! 

Since we've moved into our new house, dh and I have been talking about getting our first family pet. This past weekend, petsmart had a big adoption event. The one near us had cats from the local SPCA. Dh picked out a cat that he really like but I told him we couldn't get her. He had said we could only get one cat, this kitty was part of a bonded pair. I couldn't bear to separate them. My softie dh said, "okay, let's just get both". Just like that, and now we have two little fur babies at home with us! They've only been home for a couple days, so we haven't seen much of them yet. They mostly explore the house at night after we go to bed for the night. 


3 comments:

Amber said...

Stitching looks great!

I love game of thrones and cant wait for season 4! Season 2+3 are amazing!!

The cats look lovely-do you have names for them yet?

Vickie said...

So sweet! Good for you two, keeping them together. =)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching and lovely new pets