Monday, January 6, 2014

A Long Time...

Since my last post. A lot is going here in our little house. My little girl is growing so fast. She started walking just before thanksgiving at only ten months old! She's so fast!  Lol. 

She really enjoyed her first holiday season and was showered with love over Christmas. 

I haven't had much time to stitch. I've made slow progress of the brd mystery sampler and also started Mirabilis sleeping princess. 

A new yarn shop opened near my office downtown so I stopped in a few days before Christmas and saw a really pretty cowl on display. I treated myself to some yarn and am only ten rows from finishing it! I'm not the most accomplished knitter, so it's pretty exciting! 

Hopefully, I will get the chance to post more often and show some pictures. 

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Glad to know all is well. Keep having fun!!

Danielle said...

Pictures, please!!!