Friday, August 5, 2011

Weekend is Here!

I got to spend some time on my sampler last night. Almost done another page!

While Matt was working last night, I did some house cleaning and then planted myself on the couch to enjoy my stitching and the Jersey Shore marathon leading up to the premiere last night. That show is a hot mess.

Matt is working again tonight so I am hoping to get more stitching time in.

On another note, how many of you stitch Chatelaine designs? There is a new one being released at the Baltimore market in a couple weeks and, oh, I really like it! I've never stitched one of her designs before so it would be my first one if I get it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

4 comments:

cucki said...

your sampler is looking so lovely.i love it so much..
it is a lovely design..
keep well dear and have a lovely weekend xx

Denise said...

your Sampler is coming along great. I also look forward to quiet nights with out the husband to stitch (not every night just every once in a while)
Happy Stitching
Denise

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The sampler is progressing well.
I've not stitched a Chatelaine yet but do love them. The Yuku board is meant to be good for support and help.

Joysze said...

I hope you'll start your first Chat.... they're so addictive. :)