Friday, August 19, 2011

TGIF!!

I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted!!

Not much going on, just some busy stuff. Matt had developed a reaction/infection to one of the sutures used in his previous surgery so he had to have another procedure this past Wednesday to remove it. His third procedure in less than a month!!

Since he was so good, afterwards I took him to a new place that just opened up in town. It's called Yogi Castle. It is a frozen yogurt place where you go in and make your own creations, your bowl is then weighed and pay by the ounce. It was fun to pick our own treats and then put some yummy toppings on it.

I also have not been doing very much stitching, but I have been crocheting!! I finally opened up my Etsy shop and although there isnt much listed right now, I am hoping to add a few things as I get them finished.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! I am definitely looking forward to the next few weeks. Hopefully, we will be getting things back to normal in our house and we will be able to enjoy our coming vacation!

2 comments:

cucki said...

i hope matt feel better soon..all my love for both of you..keep well daer and enjoy your weekend xx

Joysze said...

Hope Matt feels better soon....