Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Riding Out The Storm

Well it seems as if the worst is over with Hurricane Sandy. My office was closed both Monday and Tuesday so I was able to enjoy some time at home. Hubby stayed home with me Tuesday and we cuddled up on the couch with blu ray movies and Netflix. We managed to not lose power during the storm, but we rarely ever do so I wasn't worried.

Saturday, before it got rainy the postman brought me my latest order from 123stitch.com. I ordered Mirabilias new pattern Sleeping Princess with beads. I'm excited to stitch this design and have it framed for baby girls room!

I finished stitching all four sides for my BRD ort box and decided to start something new. I started stitching Lizzie Kate's Snow Belles on 32 ct jobelan (I think). I really like the color. It's a hand dyed piece called clay. I forget which company it's made by. I purchased all the threads, patterns, and fabric at jamboree a few weeks ago.

Hope everyone in the area has remained safe from the storm!

2 comments:

cucki said...

stay safe dear..
lovely stitching..
hugs xxx

Nicola said...

I am going to enjoy seeng sleeping princess being stitched, so pleased you made it safely through Sandy.