Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Saturday, I will hit the big 3-0! Hubby and I are going to dinner tomorrow night (I have no idea where) and have plans for the big day on Saturday (I have no idea what). DH is very good with the surprises so I have no worries. My.only request was that we not be out and about on Saturday night when all the stupid drunks will be out trying to ruin everyone elses good time.


Today is my Friday at work as my office is closed tomorrow and Monday. I also took an extra day off on Tuesday so I am very much looking forward to this weekend!!


Earlier in the week I was able to make some more progress on "Growing". Almost done the first page of the pattern!


Also, as a birthday treat for myself, I ordered my first Chatelaine Design. Hawaiian Garden Mandala. Love love love! It won't be something I will be able to start anytime soon as I will need some time to gather threads, treasures and such, but its a start! Can't wait to get my hands on that chart and see what I've gotten myself into, lol.


Hope you all have a wonderful new years weekend!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

6 comments:

cucki said...

wishing you a very happy birthday dear.
beautiful stitching,,
enjoy the dinner..and have a lovely fun birthday.
lovely choice...sweet pattern..
love for you.
hugs cucki xx

Lee-Ann said...

Best wishes for a wonderful 30th birthday. Xx
Hope you have a fantastic day and get very spoilt.

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a great time and enjoy your time off
Happy Stitching
Denise

Anna van Schurman said...

Happy Birthday! and Happy New Year.

LaDonna said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Happy Belated Birthday :D