Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gonna give this a try

so i've decided to try out this blogging thing and see how it goes. i love to read other peoples cross stitch/craft blogs and check out their progress on projects so here is mine!! yay!

Here is one of my newest starts from this week. Home of a Needleworker (too) by Little House Needleworks.


Ive decided to put that and Nantucket Rose (Lavender & Lace) into some sort of rotation. Here is my start on Nantucket.


and last but not least, here is my latest finish. Poppy by Nora Corbet aka Mirablia. I managed to finish all the stitching while away on vacation last month and now im just procrastinating the beading part......its so tedious!!





1 comment:

Carol R said...

Welcome to blogland - I am sure you will have fun and I look forward to seeing more of your stitching - love Poppy!