Sunday, April 27, 2014

Oops!

Well. Looks like I dropped the ball again. Just over a month since my last post. My dd and I got very sick at the end of March and it's taken me quite a while to get through it. She had a bit of an ear infection and I ended up having strep throat for the first time in my life. I also had some heavy duty pain in my ears and was having difficulty hearing. The dr said I had quite a bit of blockage in my ears due to everything else that was going on. Thankfully, it's all cleared up now and I can stop telling my husband to "turn it up" when we are watching tv. Lol 

I am still plugging away on sleeping princess. 



And there is a cat in my shower....


3 comments:

cucki said...

Sending you big hugs dear
Beautiful stitching x

Blu said...

Glad to hear that you're better.
Lovely stitching!

Raven/Missy said...

Sleeping princess is looking beautiful! Your cat is adorable. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.