Friday, September 14, 2012

Splurge

Yea, I did it. I caved. I went to the dark side.

I ordered the new Iphone 5.

Its so pretty!!

Plus, I was able to get it for a really good deal since I was due for an upgrade and had an additional credit on my account. I cant wait until it gets delivered!!

This weekend we've got big things going on! My 20 week sonogram is tomorrow. We will finally get a really good look at our baby and see if we are team pink or team blue!

I had a sonogram at 12 weeks but the machine was old so the picture wasn't great (plus it was down at my feet so I couldn't see much anyway) and the printer was broken so we couldn't get a picture to take with us to shoe off. Hubby took a couple pics on his phone, but that's all we've got so far. Hopefully, tomorrow we get some souvenirs!!

After our appointment, we are taking hubbys grandmother to a book signing. Her 90th birthday was last week and she loves Nora Roberts. Luckily, she lives in our area and owns an inn and a bookstore that she holds signings at on a regular basis so I'm hoping we can get her up close and personal for a signed book and maybe even a picture!

Its also hermitting weekend! Fingers crossed, I MIGHT get my sampler done this weekend!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

2 comments: