Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Standstill

I've come to a standstill ont mermaid. So close to being finished and I ran out of kreinik thread!! I don't have a picture, but I can't tell you that I was minutes from a finish when I realized the spool was finished. I don't live close enough to my lns to just take a quick trip to replace it either, so it will have to wait. 

I did some work on my growing like a tree sampler which is about 60% done! I got kind of tired of that as I was thinking about my chatelaine wasting away in its bag. 

I took that out today and got ALOT done! I'm so excited to work on it again! I am going to a retreat next month and will definitely be taking it with me. 


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the blues in this piece! Have a great time at the retreat next month!

Robin in Virginia