Monday, November 26, 2012

The End is Near.

Hope everyone here in the us had a great thanksgiving holiday! I was off work for five days including the weekend, but it sure didn't feel like it since I was busy everyday.

Wednesday I spent cooking, Thursday was feast day and Friday I got to go to the dr. All is well and afterwards since I was out thought I might browse some of the stores having sales. I didn't think Black Friday was very exciting this year. Target was a bust. There were some essentials that I needed but figured they weren't worth the lines to buy some toothpaste and stretch mark cream! It's right near kohls and I thought they might be having above sale in maternity clothes and I was right! Plus, that section wasn't crowded at all! Lol. I picked up three tops and then while standing in the VERY long line found a gift for my sister in law and a toy for baby girl. It's a super cute musical/light up sea horse that is usually $25 and I've been wanting to get it for awhile. Well, it was on sale for $11! I had to snatch it!

I got home the same time as hubby that day and we went out Friday night for dinner and some shopping. Saturday, we went out for breakfast and then went shopping for new living room furniture. We currently just have a couch big enough for the two of us and knew we have to have something before baby comes so people have a place to sit when they come to visit. Not to mention the old couch is just due for the dump. It's broken and the vinyl is starting to crack and is very uncomfortable. Hubby and I were able to find a really nice couch for a great price.

So I didn't get ANY stitching time until Sunday! I was able to make more progress on Snow Belles and am almost to the finish line! I will be so excited to finish this and have promised myself to go right to the LNS to get it framed when its done!



3 comments:

cucki said...

very sweet stitching..
hugs x

Nicola said...

Its so hard choosing a sofa, they are expensive and you have to get it right.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh yes, I can see you stitching on that sofa!