Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Back On The Horse

After working a half day and staying home sick last Thursday and Friday, I am back at work.

The weekend with hubby was restful and just what I needed. During my time at home I was able to work on my granny squares and also make some progress on Venetian. No pictures yet but I definitely will post some tonight!

I have made zero sales from my etsy page which is disappointing, but I have sold a few things to friends on Facebook.

Also, in the interest of cleaning up a bit, I have decided to set up a sale page here on my blog. I have some charts at home that I've already stitched or just aren't my cup of tea and need to go on to a new home. Hopefully, that is something I can get started in the next day or so.

It is a rainy day here so I'm very sleepy here at work. Hope everyone is well!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Joysze said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better and had a restful weekend, Jilly.

cucki said...

so happy to hear that you are feeling better..lots of hugs for you xx